Codewing Solutions is looking for an SEO specialist with 2-5 years of experience who is excited to learn and has a passion for SEO. If you know about Google algorithm updates, technical SEO, On-page and Off-page SEO, this position has the opportunity to grow into SEO Lead, Project Manager, Product Manager, and Business Partner.
If you are hired, you will work remotely but are expected to work from our office in Hadigaun (near Baluwatar) when the lockdown is over and it is safe to work from the office.
What does Codewing Solutions do?
We are a creative digital agency. We are a product-based rather than service-oriented company.
We have products in many niches. Two of our popular products are Rara Themes and WP Travel Engine, both based on WordPress.
With millions of downloads, Rara Themes is one of the leading WordPress theme companies in the world. Similarly, WP Travel Engine is currently world’s #1 travel booking WordPress plugin.
Besides creating world-class products, we also believe in having fun at work. We work 5 days a week and 8 hours a day, and we chill on weekends!
What will you be responsible for?
- Perform SEO assessments/audits of websites from both an on-page and off-page perspective, including technical site components, content strategy, and user experience
- Implement on-page SEO optimizations such as. Optimize title and Description tag, Analyse UX signal, analyze content, optimize CTR, Schema
- Work with developers to implement technical SEO deliverables, such as 301 redirects, diagnosing Canonical issues, SEO friendly website architecture
- Analyze web analytics performance, write up performance analysis reports, and present reports
- Work closely with content writing resources to produce high-quality content in line with SEO strategy
- Perform keyword research and create keyword documents
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
How qualified should you be?
- 2-5 years of SEO experience
- Good understanding of Link Building best-practice, outreach, reporting, and presenting
- Be a team player and a problem solver
- Willingness to learn
- Should be able to work under pressure
Why you will love working with us?
When you join our team, these are some of the perks that you get.
- Create digital products that will be used by thousands of people all around the world
- Work with a team which has proven record of building and scaling world-class products
- Fun and friendly people to work with
- Cozy workspace with CPU, dual monitor working station and ergonomic seating arrangement once we are back at the office
- Free lunch and snacks
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Flexible working hours
- Salary review regularly
- Recreational activities
- Provident Fund, gratuity, Dashain bonus, insurance, and paid leaves
Wait! Before sending your CV to us, make sure:
- I have traveled to at least 1 place in the last 1 year.
- I am passionate about at least one other thing apart from programming or have a hobby. Passion about programming is expected.
- I exercise regularly and take care of my health.
- I have read at least 1 book in the last 6 months.
- I have helped at least 1 person after the lockdown.
- I follow at least 1 Youtube Channel or blog regularly.